Ignite© The Nations International Apostolic Network serves the Body of Christ around the World by Encouraging, Equipping and Releasing Ministers into their God given Destiny.
Ignite© the Nations International exists to connect like-minded fivefold ministers and ministries in Relationship building ministry to one another, by Honouring the mutual giftings and ministries of each member in a spirit of Generosity for building member capacity to reach the world around them with the full gospel of Jesus Christ.
Ignite© the Nations International’s core values statement is best expressed by the following: Relationship, Honour, Generosity, Empowerment, and Contending for the presence of God.
Statement of Faith
- There is one God. Who has manifested himself to mankind, the commonly accepted theological position is that of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Though there are differing opinions regarding this expression, they create no objections.
- The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible,entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth,sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, ascension,ongoing interceding work, and personal return in power and glory.
- Man is a sinner separated from God by nature and needs the atoning blood of the Lord Jesus Christ to be cleansed from sin, so they can be born into the kingdom of God.
- The salvation of all humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and characterized by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit in addition to his regenerating power of salvation, enables believers to live a holy life, empower us to be ambassadors for Christ, and reaching the world with the gospel of His kingdom.
- The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all the believers in the common wealth of God from every nation, tribe, and tongue.
- Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead.
- Is fueled by a bold commitment to igniting the nations by the power of the spirit and fulfilling the great commission of the kingdom of God as the director of the work we engage with. We take God at His Word.
- We refuse to hold to a small vision of our world, and raise the bar to focus on nations completely transformed by the power and presence of God. Contending for His presence in all we do and say.
- We pray prayers of power by the Holy Spirit;
- Seeing the impossible made possible, until every city, nation and continent are changed by the revelation of Jesus Christ and the power of His Spirit!
- The nations are our focus. Our hearts are ablaze with anticipation of His kingdom declared in every nation.
Our Vision is Clear and Firm
- Our mind commits to daily renewal. Our call is global. Our task eternal.
We Are a Network
- Focused, designed, and united for building His kingdom.
- Declaring His gospel generously
- Reaching marginalized and outcast peoples of our world
- Bringing a grace and Holy Spirit filled experience with Jesus to all.
- Nothing in heaven or on earth has more value to God than one person found by His grace!
We Do Not Compromise or Sacrifice Reaching Marginalized and Outcast Peoples
- Our message is uncompromising and does not cater to a comfort focused faith and practice.
- Our discipleship is built on transforming into living an active life and ministry in His grace and power.
We are Generous in Our Commitment to One Another in Our Mission Together.
- We live unselfish, kind-hearted lives, graciously sharing our time, talents and treasures with each other to support and fuflill God’s call and purpose, with strength, power and honour.
- We are known by our open relationships, commitment to one another, and having hearts enjoined to fulfill the mission God gives us for the nations!
- We are healthy and focused ministers committed to living bigger, better and louder than we’ve lived before.
- Every member commits to a full engagement with Him, for Him and to Him. Heaven is open, filled by his presence. Healthy. Committed. Visionary.
- We are naturally, supernatural; believing the unbelievable and receiving what the world sees as impossible as possible.
This is Our Code.
Who Are We?
Bishop Dr. Greg Gill Ph.D and Bishop Dr. Diana Gill Ph.D
Presiding Bishops of Ignite the Nations International
Bio: Based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Bishop Dr. Greg and Bishop Dr. Diana are the Presiding Bishops of the Ignite© The Nations International Five Fold Ministry Network and Executive Directors of Ever Increasing Ministries. Bishop Greg and Diana travel ministering extensively throughout the World Giving People “Hope for a Better Day”. They Encourage, Equip and Empower the Body of Christ to Step Towards Their God Given Destiny. They will challenge you to reject the Middle Ground by going whole Heartedly after the Things of God. You will truly be touched by the Power of Holy Spirit as they Minister and Speak The Word of God.
Together, they have seven daughters.